Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is me.

I'm Danielle, wife to the EVER macho man Jason. We Love Life, almost as much as we love each other. I'm geeky fan girl who loves chic fashion, sweet treats, goth and JSB. Jason's A True American Cowboy (fan) who loves BBQ's, cold beer and me, me, me. We live happily ever after with her little dog Spike and black cat-astic Manolo Blahnik. 5 years ago we said I do. In December 2011 we will welcome our first baby, and could not be more happy.
 
 So my ever-dramatic self thought wrtitng a blog would be an ever-clever way to let our future baby know what he/or she's momma is like. And maybe entertain others a long the way. What? Doesn't everyone start a blog when pregnant?
 
 I adore to write anyway.

                                      This is us.
 
 Our SWEET LIFE and my Sweet Blog. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment