Thursday, July 28, 2011

The anticipation and excitement of having a Gia-to be

I can finally say I am enjoying being pregnant.
The morning sickness has slowed its roll thank god. I attempted a registry. And now that I know Baby B is a little Gia, not a hungry vampiric demon spawn draining the life from me, the bonding process has had a jump start.
She moves more when I eat In & Out grill cheese, makes me dream of Harrison Ford, and bounces along to Katy Perry & Aerosmith.
As cheesy and cliché as it sounds, I find myself daydreaming of what she will look like and what kind of mini person she will one day become. What traits of mine will she have, how I hope she has Jason’s nose, and what exactly does half me and half jay make? Mini -Us is making me anxious for her arrival!
Gianna is about the size of a mango this week.  I have 21 weeks left of being pregnant.
That went by really, really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment