Thursday, July 21, 2011

Every girl has at least one person they can count on. I have 5.



                                                          The other loves of my life.


Crystal. My best friend.
She knows me better than I know myself, Calls me on my crap, and can read my mind with one look or eye roll.  Partner in crime, sister from another mother, someone I could not live without.
Katie. My sister.
Three words: Laugh a second. Easy-going and Hello Kitty loving, I adore her. Pretty inside & out, I get a sister who also moonlights as a best friend.
Melissa B. My fashion icon.
Move over Anna Wintour, Melissa can give you a run for your money in fashion flare and being fabulous. Inspirational on many different levels, a girl’s very own Charlotte York.
Melissa W. My fangirl sidekick.
Willow to my Buffy. Robin to my Batman.  Blessed to have someone who loves fandom-ness as much as I do, Melis is someone I can be geeky with everyday of the week. Forever positive about life (No matter what is thrown her way).
Julie. My Goth pea in a pod.
Skulls, black, dark& twisty, vintage pin-up, Halloween, horror, leather & lace: these are a few of our favorite things.  So much alike it’s SCaARRRRRyyyyy, She is a hardworking  girl who will say it like it is, and will watch your back like a hawk.
More than friends, these girls hold the key to my heart and my faith in humanity.  Good Alone, better together.
Lucky to have them I am, my sweet CM.
Baby Burns gets many Aunties, but these girls serve as a private mafia just for he or she.



No comments:

Post a Comment