Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just one more minute sleep…. & fangirlyness

Pregnancy gives you so much happiness.
And it also takes away your sleep.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m tired, exhausted most of the time, I cannot think of a time where I was this tired EVER. And yet, I just cannot find my sleep.  I had no idea insomnia was part of the pregnancy plan.  And I am only 18 weeks along! Ugh I don’t even want to think of what it will be like at 30 weeks or 37 weeks, when I’m a slow moving round-y plane like person.
My point of today’s post:  I AM REALLY TIRED. (End rant)
And in other more important news…TRUE BLOOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD (except for Tara. Go die already!). 
I have found an AWESOME blog that recaps the previous episodes in all its hawt gloriousness.
 Yay go me, my future daughter will be so proud.
This was the best part of said blog:
 “In a moment of frustration Pam accidentally spills the beans on Eric’s amnesia and tells Bill that he’s been having a slumber party with Sookie, which naturally sends Bill running out the door. I know Bill is still in love with Sookie, obviously, but you can’t go around pounding the panties of every slag in Bon Temps and then cry because your ex-girlfriend is probably boning your sworn enemy.”
Next week: Bill and Eric will most likely fight and will hopefully do so without shirts!
I may need an intervention soon.


 It seems I am addicted with European blonde haired vampires with sexy accents & talk in languages I don’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment