Monday, August 15, 2011

True Blood Time Out.

Fangirl = me. A name I am very proud of by the way.
I love fictional  characters, I get completely stressed out when things DO NOT go the way I would like, Anxiety rules my life for 60 minutes when I’m watching one of my geeky gothy shows.
But I have to get this out because …OMG True Blood and Alan Ball you pissed me offfffffffffff last night. What the heck was that?
I guess I really do need more than a million shots of Alexander Skasgard’s pretty behind to make me a happy viewer. 
Quoted from my favorite blog site because really I could not say it any better than this:
“Eric asks Sookie to run away with him, presumably to Norway (which probably looks like a fur-splayed snowglobe world in Alan Ball’s mind), and she says… No? Really, girl? A hot vampire Viking GOD asks you to run away with him and you’d rather live in Bon Temps, Louisiana, population 30 crazy and/or undead and/or supernatural STUFF? It’s humid and gross and apparently it’s like the Hellmouth of Louisiana (Buffy joke, what up). Sookie, you are a fool.”
My thoughts exactly.  
I read the books. I know what was/is coming and still it was like a knife to the gut watching this.  I can handle angst with Real Eric/Sookie, because it will make their reunion that much sweeter, but why does Bill have to be in the equation at all?

 Queue the Saint Bill with Bad Hair storyline.  Blah. I’m so annoyed... He should have let Tara die, but oh no, we have to show him saving Tara, while Eric feeds and acts like a complete “bill” for the rest of the episode. why I ask you? why?
And the witch fight??! What the hell was even going on? Baaaaaaadddddd writing.
Lastly pullleeeeaasse Alcide and your Hero Complex…blah blah blah. I’m bored of you.  Sure you are one hot man, but you screen time puts me asleep. I’m actually on Debbie’s side, & she is a complete psychopath!!  Congrats my were-friend you drove her to whatever she does in the next couple episodes.  (Which we all know is trying to kill Sookie somehow) And how come he didn’t smell her following him? Hmmmmm???
 I did not even mind the snowy v-trip as long as it goes somewhere.  

Come on...they end up on a viking bed with fur in the middle of snow in Eric's homeland, acting like they did in the season 2 dream la la la la....this has to mean something right? RIGHT?!! Foreshadowing? Blood Bond? Something?

Alright I feel a million times better.

 True Blood, I still adore you. Just don’t destroy the last 4 episodes of the season.  And please give us more Lafayette and Pam. They have the best lines eva.


Yay! Eric has Normal Hair again...for like a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha...I really need to watch this once I finish Buffy :)

    ReplyDelete