Monday, August 22, 2011

18 weeks and counting.

Papaya Sized.



Kicks to the bladder, Sleepless nights and cravings for anything Pumpkin - perfectly describe the last 3 days.
Gia is the size of a papaya (sadly I don’t get weekly How Big is Baby anymore, *sniff* from now on I guess she grows to fruits & veggies only monthly).
 The girl likes her nighttime too. I think she fancies my uterus as her personal drum set, and just like a rockstar plays her nightly gigs at 2am. (Yay for no sleep)
 She moves like crazy:
1.        If I drink cold water.
2.       If I lay on my back.
3.       And especially if she is listening to me talk about whatever is in Us Weekly this week.  Example: She has strong thoughts on Khole Kardashian and my twitter following.
There is no doubt she is my daughter.

80's Bump. 22 weeks.

 So far no one (other than me) has felt her kick yet, although many have tried.
Singing to her, talking to her, and even shaking my stomach to get her to ninja chop. Nada. Nothing yet.
 Shhhh….this makes me feel all special inside because I get to feel her at least once per day.  I know, evil is me.
This week officially begins the project known as Operation: we have no idea what the hell we are doing, but are going to try and make a nursery anyway.
Jason has taken me to Home Depot/Lowes 3 times in one week. 3 TIMES people.  I wanted to die. I am very immature when it comes to home improvement stores.
But we ended up choosing the paint color for Gianna’s room.
What color you may ask?  Vanilla Linen aka a very light cream.   Yes, Cream. How….bold of us.
Just call us Indiana Jones , because we are full of adventure!  Right?
I am hoping we can get tons of cute accents pieces and murals and cuteness ,OH MY! to add to the room. I have no doubt it will be perfect, just because its hers.

I can't wait to see her, hold her, feed her... my little alien vampire baby.



1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hold that beautiful baby either!! Awww...I just got butterflies thinking of how gorgeous she's going to be!! <3

    ReplyDelete