Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Gia Girl

Happy 20 weeks little Buffy! (A nickname I am trying out, thanks to your Auntie Melis’ suggestion)
You are the size of a coconut, you move to sounds of Katy Perry and the squeeeesss and shrieks of momma’s love for Eric on True Blood. And yet… you don’t kick big enough for me to feel. Come on girl, Bring it! I have a feeling I am going to bite my tongue once you do. I think thy name is stubborn.
Dad & I have started the project known as your nursery, you already have a wardrobe that could match a baby version of Carrie Bradshaw and experienced your very first concert! Go you lil pumpkin you!!

i love you most.

momma
Hello Canteloupe You.


what your momma looks like at 20 weeks.



Maybe one day there will Be a Gia B project. Rachel Zoe, know her Gianna.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Baby Gia!! You are going to be one little fashionista!! I cant wait until you can come visit me at Nordstrom. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Gia is so loved and cared for already! I can't wait to meet you Baby G!

    ReplyDelete