Monday, August 15, 2011

Kick Start My Heart.


Banana G.
-21 weeks-


 Gianna finally kicked YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Friday night GKB (this kid is going to have way too many nicknames.) made herself known by kicking me for the first time.
 Excitement?  Check.
Proud?  Completely.
Ready for a repeat?  Uh, Does Buffy slay vampires…OF COURSE!
Who knew I could become a complete addict for something  so tiny. Luckily she must know that waiting is not something  like to do and has kicked me 5 times since then.
THE big ultrasound also happened this week too.  And we saw her yawn on the big screen for the very first time.  (Cutest YAWN ever!!)  A  Perfectly healthy and active baby girl.
21 weeks along.  
19 weeks Or 132 days left, but who is counting?  (You can also use this as your countdown until christmas ;), thats exactly how many shopping days you have left until the man in red shows up at your home.)

Oh Haiiiii! See me in my maternity fashion; with Rachel Zoe in mind thank you vey much.

2 comments:

  1. awe I remember when u guys started trying! its all going so fast. how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove that Gi has finally kicked! And I absolutely adore the blog to keep up on it! As if text, twitter, and facebook are not enough!! ha!! I love you dani B!!

    ReplyDelete