Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gianna Friend Grab Bag

Gia, you have so many hearts that love you. Lucky girl you. 

(CM girls you are my touchstone... thank you very much. See post 2 about how much I adore you... in case you have forgotten)

And after many weeks of guessing and waiting......we have finally found out that baby C is a baby SHE! 

You get to have a best friend from birth!! Carsyn Grace will arrive in March!!! Auntie C is gonna be a momma to a pretty little girl.  Your mother could not be more happy about this FYI.

I hope you and Baby C grow up to have as much fun as we did. 

I could not ask for a better bff than her momma.

Auntie Love- all for you & captured by Auntie Melis

1 comment:

  1. Gia- we all sat there because you had just given Auntie Katie a big kick to her hand. And since we all wanted to get in on that action, we all put our hands on your momma's belly. As we all waited I couldn't help but be excited for you because all your aunties want nothing more than to be acknowledged by you with a kick. You haven't even been introduced to the world yet, but we're all so smitten by you. So in that moment of happiness I decided to capture it with a picture, because that is a memory that will last in my head and I will share it with you one day when you're older so you can see just how much you're truly loved...and so early on. <3 I love you Gia!!

    ReplyDelete