Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Gia

Finally after weeks of waiting…you kicked your dad! To say we were excited is a complete understatement.  


We were the definition of SPAZ. 


I feel you kick all the time now, still mostly at night. You are not a fan of when I lay on my back, you really start the ninja kicks. (But that’s why I do it…evil (but it a fun way!) is your mother)


Your dad felt you during Grey’s Anatomy on a Thursday Night. (Obviously you knew how annoyed I was with how boring & ridiculous it was…they need to add vampires.) And then much to the delight of you Auntie Katie & Grandma you gave each of them a BUFFY sized kick after the Cowboys won Monday Night Football. (Your father is convinced you kicked only because they won…so that makes two delusional parents for you. Go Gia!)


It seems like my bump has gotten 2 times bigger in the matter of days. You must be growing like crazy, so keep up the good work.


Your nursery is still on hold until we get your pretty carpet installed. But I promise it will be adorable!


I bought my attire for your birth (Behold the Delivery Gown, See below.) 
 
I know, so stylish right?
 And look what I found! Cookies named after you my little pumpkin.
 Love your momma

2 comments:

  1. awe i want a kick next Gia!!! i bought you the cutest clothes last week, cant wait to see you in them! i know you are going to be so beautiful & stylish.

    and mama d, the hospital robe is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! This blog made me smile smile smile!!

    ReplyDelete